Make your own laundry wash with Marseille soap flakes! It’s a warrant of hypoallergenic, colouring-free, fragrance-free washing liquid with no additives.
Ingredients for 1 litre of laundry wash
- 30 Marseille soap flakes
- 1L water
- 1 tablespoon bicarbonate of soda (optional)
- 10 drops of essential oil (optional)
Instructions for us
- Put the Marseille soap flakes into a large mixing bowl
- Heat the water in a kettle or saucepan
- For the boiling water onto the soap flakes and mix until the soap has completely dissolved
- Leave to cool down
- Add the bicarbonate of soda and essential oil (optional)
- For into an empty bottle or washing liquid container
Pour a small glass (20cl) of the liquid into the detergent compartment of your washing machine or into the diffuser in the tub with your linen.
You can make your Marseille soap laundry wash in advance so that it's ready when you need it. Don’t worry if it sets in the bottle when it cools down. Just shake well before use until the liquid is smooth again.
It couldn’t be more economical or ecological. You can use your laundry liquid on any fabrics and it’s excellent for delicates (silk, lace, wool...).
It’s particularly recommended for baby clothes to avoid irritations and allergic reactions.
On stubborn stains, you can still use your Marseille soap cube before washing.