How to naturally descale your toilet ?
The pie in the bottom of the toilet makes it easier for waste to cling and bacteria to grow. Unfortunately, flushing, cleaning products and toilet blocks are not effective enough to remedy this problem. Marius Fabre gives you the trick to descaling the bottom of your toilet.
Marius' recipe :
To perform this descaling you need :
- → Marius Fabre bicarbonate of soda
→ Marius Fabre white vinegar
- → A WC brush
- → A pair of gloves (optional)
- If you have household gloves, put them on at the beginning of the process.
- Make the water disappear from your toilet bowl with the help of your brush. Use it as a suction cup so that the water drains away. There will be some water left, which is quite normal.
- Apply toilet paper to the inside walls of your WC then soak them with white vinegar.
- Then pour the equivalent of ¼ liter of bicarbonate of soda into the bottom of your toilet.
- Leave on for 4-5 hours or overnight for more efficiency.
- Once the resting time has been respected, remove the toilet paper and set it aside.
- Scrub the bottom of your toilet bowl energetically with your brush in order to take off all deposits. Throw away your toilet paper.
- Flush the toilet.
Your toilet is clean and disinfected ! However, if there are still some residues, do not hesitate to repeat the operation, without applying the toilet paper inside the WC.
In addition to a more regular surface cleaning, we advise you to do this manipulation once every 6 months, depending on the hardness of