Recharge, lot de 2 savons de Marseille 100g
For more than 120 years and four family generations in Salon-de-Provence, the Marius Fabre soap factory has been making its Marseille soap by cooking in a cauldron using exclusively, rigorously selected vegetable oils.
It contains no dyes, synthetic additives or palm oil. Our set of 2 Marseille soaps is as gentle on your skin as it is on the environment.
Net weight in packaging: 2 x 100g
Marseille soap: a natural product
Our Marseille soap is made from 100% vegetable oils, without palm oil, without coloring, without perfume, without preservatives, without animal fats or products derived from petrochemicals. Marseille soap with olive oil is also “extra pure” because, during the washing stage, it is freed from all impurities.
Marseille soap: gentle on the skin
Marius Fabre Marseille soap is "Extra pure", that is to say that it is free of all impurities and takes care of all skin types, in particular the most sensitive (eczema, psoriasis, etc.). Marseille soap with olive oil brings its nourishing properties and thus helps to reduce the dryness of the skin.
Marseille soap: ecological and economical
Natural, our Marseille soap with olive oil is respectful of the environment. If you are currently using another Marseille soap or soap and want to wait before using it, store the 100g soap in a dry place at room temperature. Indeed, Marseille soap does not lose any virtue over time, quite the contrary! The more your soap dries, the more it loses its moisture and therefore, it will be more concentrated in vegetable oils.
Demand the logo registered by the Union of Soap Professionals of Marseille! This logo guarantees you an authentic Marseille soap, made according to three essential criteria :
1. A composition : vegetable oils exclusively, fragrance-free, coloring-free, preservative-free.
2. A manufacturing process : cooking in a cauldron, according to a specific saponification process, called “Marseillais process”, comprising 5 precise steps. The traditional manufacture in a cauldron lasts from one week to 10 days.
3. A geographical origin : manufactured in the historic Marseille soap-making basin: the Marseille region, today corresponding to the department of Bouches-du-Rhône (13).
The Marius Fabre soap factory is one of the four founding members of the “Union des Professionnels du Savon de Marseille”, an association created in 2011 to defend and promote authentic Marseille soap.
- Olive oil
- coconut oil
- Guaranteed without palm oil
- No colorants or preservatives
- Without perfume
- Without chemical additives
- Also contains : Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium chloride, Sodium hydroxide.
- To wash your hands
- For face and body cleansing
Find all our tips for using products as well as recipes made by Marius Fabre on our tips and tricks blog!
Find this product also in the categories Olive oil Marseille soap, Savon de Marseille
En cours de réalisation....
En cours de réalisation....