- Lower prices
Olive oil black soap for the body 250g
Olive oil black soap for the body 250ml is made at the Marius Fabre soap works in the traditional soap-making process, slowly heated in the cauldron.
Black soap is a natural emollient. Used with an exfoliating glove, it gently exfoliates and removes dead skin cells and tightens your pores. Black soap also extends your tan.
Excellent before hair removal, it leaves your skin soft and satiny. Ideal for men too for a pleasant, close shave.
Marius Fabre black soap is a powerful natural exfoliant. It is ideal for men who want a close but gentle shave.
The Marius Fabre “Bien-être en Provence” Product Quality Charter
- Vegetable oil composition
- No animal fats
- No colouring
- No Sodium laureth sulfate
- No parabens, no Tetrasodium EDTA (chemical preservative)
- Cruelty-free no testing on animals
- Environmentally-friendly refill, recyclable packaging, biodegradable products
Weight: 250 g.
Reusable glass jar.
- 100% vegetable oils (olive oil)
No added fragrance
Ingredients (INCI): Potassium olivate, Aqua, Potassium cocoate, Potassium carbonate, Glycerin, Cocos nucifera oil
- Take a warm shower or relax in a hot bath for a good 10 minutes to prepare your skin for the scrub.
- Soap up your skin with the black soap, massaging the entire body with the palm of your hand.
- Scrub energetically with a Hammam exfoliating glove to eliminate impurities. Pay special attention to thicker skin such as knees and elbows. Rinse thoroughly.
- Finish with Marius Fabre OLIVIA dry oil.