Olive oil liquid black soap refill 5L
Here at the soap factory in Salon-de-Provence, we have been making cauldron-cooked olive oil black soap, using traditional crafts expertise for over 110 years.
The unique olive oil based formula used at the Marius Fabre soap factory is patented.
It is a natural, multi-purpose product that is eco-friendly and economical, and is extremely effective for cleaning everything, everywhere – in the home and in the garden. Solvent-free, no added colourings, and biodegradable, it is safe for the environment.
Unlike other black soaps made from linseed oil, Marius Fabre black soap is made from olive oil, a high concentration of olive oil. That's how it gets its lovely dark brown colour.
Made from vegetable oil, solvent-free and with no artificial colouring, Marius Fabre olive oil black soap is biodegradable and safe for the environment.
Thanks to its highly concentrated formula, such a little goes a really long way. Available as soft soap paste or liquid soap.
Marius Fabre olive oil black soap is suitable for use in organic farming (E.C. regulation n°834/2007)
5L / 169 fl.oz
Marius Fabre olive oil black soap quality charter
- Marius Fabre's own patented olive oil based formula
- No colouring, no added fragrance, no preservatives
- Irreproachable quality thanks to 4 generations of family expertise
Ingredients: potassium soap with olive oil and water
In the home
- Cleans, disinfects, thoroughly nourishes and gives a shine to all types of flooring (tiles, terracotta, ceramics, laminate, marble, wood, etc.)
- Cuts through grease, cleans and removes burnt-on greasy and hardened food deposits on cookers, hobs, extractors, ovens, worktops, sinks, etc.
- ... and much more (windows, coloured garments, washing up, fire places, barbecues, etc.)
In the garden
- Controls greenfly, scale insects and red and other mites, etc. (rosebushes, ornamental plants, fruit trees, in the vegetable garden...)
- A gentle wash that adds a shine to the coat. For dogs, horses, etc.
- Organic cattle and goat farmers use it daily to clean udders and teats before milking
For DIY and artwork
- Cleans and makes paintbrushes last longer
- Removes paint stains from fabrics
- ...and much more.