- Lower prices
Marseille soap for the laundry 100g, palm oil free
Thinking about reducing our ecological influence, 8 years have been necessary to remove palm oil from all our soaps. This major environmental issue is now materialized by a new formulation with a very special oil, oleic sunflower oil, which completely replaces palm oil.
Made of vegetable oils, free from artificial colourings, fragrance and chemical products, our cube of white Marseille soap is recommended to wash all textiles gently, in particular delicate items (baby clothes, fragile fabrics…). It is also very efficient on resistant stains.
Net weight : 100 g
Size : 5 x 4.8 cm
Oleic sunflower oil, an oil with many qualities
- A variety of sunflowers very rich in oleic acids
- A composition that is very close to olive oil, therefore very kind to the skin
- Rich in Omega 9 and vitamin E, oleic sunflower oil is a natural antioxidant
- A more sustainable oil
- A French and European origin
- The seeds of this sunflower are entirely refined in France, 200km away from Salon de Provence.
For more than 118 years and four generations, our family has been making Marseille soap exclusively from a rigorous selection of vegetable oils. It contains no colouring and no synthetic additives. It is free of petroleum-based products and animal fats, unlike most of the other soaps and shower gels on the market.
Gentle on the skin, natural and effective
The traditional Marseille soap manufacturing process is a guarantee of "Extra Pure" soap with no impurities. It is gentle on all types of skin, even the most sensitive ones (babies, people with allergies, etc.). Both our cubes and our soap flakes are recommended in the laundry for all your delicates (baby clothes, fragile fabrics: wool, silk and lace, etc.).
Gentle on the environment and economical
Made from vegetable oil, biodegradable, phosphate free and additive free, it doesn't pollute rivers and helps protect the environment. What's more, it requires very little packaging. It lasts a long time, especially when left to dry out. A durable, thrifty buy.
- 100% vegetable oils (Oleic sunflower oil, coconut oil)
- Free from artificial colourings, fragrance and preservatives
- Without chemical additives
- Without palm oil
Soap 30% and over (Sodium Sunflowerseedate, Sodium Cocoate)
Also contains: Aqua, Glycerine, Sodium chloride, Sodium hydroxide
The glycerine in our Marseille soaps has not been added, it is the one that is naturally present in vegetable oil. After a 10 day cooking period and many rinses, only a small amount remains. Authentic Marseille soap, when it is made according to traditional processes, is actually glycerine free.
“Glycerine” is, however, listed in our soaps’ ingredients because some traces remain. The new cosmetic regulation requires all ingredients, even in small quantities, to be stated in the list of ingredients.
For laundry washing:
- For stubborn stains: rub the cube of soap on the stain before washing. Put the garment in your washing machine. Ideal for greasy stains, stubborn stains and shirt collars.
- For hand-washing: gently washes all textiles, in particular delicate items (baby clothes, wool, silk, lace, etc.) Wet the clothes. Wash them with the Marseille soap. Make a foam. Rince in clean water.
To wash your hands
Can also be used for face and body cleansing
- -0.20 €