- Lower prices
Marseille soap for the laundry 200g, palm oil free
Today on the occasion of its 120th anniversary and after 8 years of research, tests and investments, Marius Fabre innovates and succeeds in producing all its soaps without palm oil, replacing it with a very special oil, oleic sunflower oil.
Marius Fabre succeeds to make Marseille soaps completely devoid of palm oil, while retaining the quality of the soap and the traditional manufacturing process.
Made of vegetable oils, free from artificial colourings, fragrance and chemical products, our cube of white Marseille soap is recommended to wash all textiles gently, in particular delicate items (baby clothes, fragile fabrics…). It is also very efficient on resistant stains.
Net weight : 200 g
Size : 6 x 6.5 cm
Oleic sunflower oil, an oil with many qualities
- A variety of sunflowers very rich in oleic acids
- A composition that is very close to olive oil, therefore very kind to the skin
- Rich in Omega 9 and vitamin E, oleic sunflower oil is a natural antioxidant
- A more sustainable oil
- A French and European origin
- The seeds of this sunflower are entirely refined in France, 200km away from Salon de Provence.
- 100% vegetable oils (Oleic sunflower oil, coconut oil)
- Free from artificial colourings, fragrance and preservatives
- Without chemical additives
- Without palm oil
Soap 30% and over (Sodium Sunflowerseedate, Sodium Cocoate)
Also contains: Aqua, Glycerine, Sodium chloride, Sodium hydroxide
The glycerine in our Marseille soaps has not been added, it is the one that is naturally present in vegetable oil. After a 10 day cooking period and many rinses, only a small amount remains. Authentic Marseille soap, when it is made according to traditional processes, is actually glycerine free.
“Glycerine” is, however, listed in our soaps’ ingredients because some traces remain. The new cosmetic regulation requires all ingredients, even in small quantities, to be stated in the list of ingredients.
For laundry washing :
- For stubborn stains: rub the cube of soap on the stain before washing. Put the garment in your washing machine. Ideal for greasy stains, stubborn stains and shirt collars.
- For hand-washing: gently washes all textiles, in particular delicate items (baby clothes, wool, silk, lace, etc.) Wet the clothes. Wash them with the Marseille soap. Make a foam. Rince in clean water.
To wash your hands :
Can also be used for face and body cleansing
- -0.30 €
- -1.40 €
- -0.40 €
- -0.70 €