- Prix en baisse
Marseille laundry soaps "La Sainte Famille", palm oil free
With our brand "La Sainte Famille", we perpetuate the tradition of Marseille white laundry soap, well-known to our grand-mothers, while improving its ingredients.
We have just launched our new formula with no palm oil which we have replaced with a very special oil, oleic sunflower oil, allowing us to fully maintain the recognised quality of the Marseille laundry soap.
To undertake this change is to choose to reduce even further our impact on the environment.
Oleic sunflower oil, an oil with many qualities
- A variety of sunflowers very rich in oleic acids
- A composition that is very close to olive oil, therefore very kind to the skin
- Rich in Omega 9 and vitamin E, oleic sunflower oil is a natural antioxidant
- A more sustainable oil
- A French and European origin
- The seeds of this sunflower are entirely refined in France, 200km away from Salon de Provence.
Net weight excluding packing: 2 x 500 g
- 100% vegetable oils (Oleic sunflower oil, coconut oil)
- Free from artificial colourings, fragrance and preservatives
- Without chemical additives
- Without palm oil
Soap 30% and over (Sodium Sunflowerseedate, Sodium Cocoate)
Also contains: Aqua, Glycerine, Sodium chloride, Sodium hydroxide
The glycerine in our Marseille soaps has not been added, it is the one that is naturally present in vegetable oil. After a 10 day cooking period and many rinses, only a small amount remains. Authentic Marseille soap, when it is made according to traditional processes, is actually glycerine free.
“Glycerine” is, however, listed in our soaps’ ingredients because some traces remain. The new cosmetic regulation requires all ingredients, even in small quantities, to be stated in the list of ingredients.
For laundry washing :
- For stubborn stains: rub the cube of soap on the stain before washing. Put the garment in your washing machine. Ideal for greasy stains, stubborn stains and shirt collars.
- For hand-washing: gently washes all textiles, in particular delicate items (baby clothes, wool, silk, lace, etc.) Wet the clothes. Wash them with the Marseille soap. Make a foam. Rince in clean water.
To wash your hands :
Can also be used for face and body cleansing
- -0.20 €
- -0.40 €